Director of the City of Toledo Consortium
He is an architect, and has been the director of the Vocational School, where he learnt from the craftsmen and Masters the traditional craft methods. Architect for the Promotion and Development Unit of the Provincial Council of Toledo, he worked to create the book “Las líneas del Patrimonio Histórico” related to historical heritage. He collaborated in the safeguarding of the pottery artwork of El Puente del Arzobispo, Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by Unesco.
He was selected to represent the Architects’ Association of Castilla-La Mancha in the Heritage Commission of the province of Toledo and Talavera de la Reina.
Awarded an MBA on ISO 9001 Certification in Quality and ISO 1406 in Eco-design.
He has participated on the renovation of monumental buildings, such as the Church of Arisgotas, the Convent of Trinitarios in Dosbarrios, the Town Hall of Miguel Esteban, the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Asunción in Ayora, the Castle of Alcazar, the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Natividad in Alborea, and the Chapel of the Palacio López de Sagredo in Noez.
Worthy of mention within the city of Toledo, are the renovation of numerous historic-centre houses; as well as his work in the Convent of Santa Clara, in the Callejón de San Pedro, in the Convent of Santo Domingo El Antiguo, in the Chapel of San Felipe Neri, or the sculptural intervention “Tres Aguas” by the artist Cristina Iglesias.
He was chosen by Puy du Fou Spain, as the architect specialising in historical heritage for the development of the Toledo Park.
He has participated in conferences at: the Polytechnic University of Madrid, at the University of Sapienza in Rome, at the Summer Course of the UNED, at the World Heritage Managers Meeting, at the International Convention of Technical Architecture, among others.