Spanish Association of Public Housing and Land Managers AVS Director
- Practising lawyer at the Bar Association of Valencia since 1983, specialising in advising local councils and various public administrations on public and real estate law, housing, town planning and legal system for public entities.
- Secretary non-member of various Public Companies
- Legal advisor in the creation of different urban planning and management instruments.
Professional activity in the Public Sector
- IVVSA: Head of the Legal Department of the Instituto Valenciano de Vivienda, Empresa Pública de la Generalitat Valenciana (Valencian Housing Institute) (1988-1992).
- AVS: Head of the Legal Department of the Spanish Association of Public Housing and land Managers (AVS) since 1992. Spanish Association of Public Housing and land Managers (AVS) was constituted in February 1988, through the agreement of a large group of entities, companies and public administrations (City Councils, Regional Councils, Autonomous Communities) dedicated to the promotion of housing and land management, urban planning, equipment and public services linked to them. Which sprung from the idea of bringing their efforts together for a better defence of their common interests. Its national headquarters are in Valencia, and it currently has more than 140 members from all over Spain.
- AVS Director since April 2016.
- Member/Speaker of/in different Studies, Reviews and Regulatory Development Commissions, both at national and regional level.
- Law degree by the University of Valencia
- “Master’s Degree in Territorial, Environmental and Urban Planning”, by the Polytechnic University of Valencia
- PhD in Law from the Department of Urban Planning, Spatial Planning and Administrative Law of the Polytechnic University of Valencia. His thesis explored municipal urban development companies.
- Regular lecturer in various degrees, Masters and training programmes
- Author of several publications on urban planning, subsidised housing, and instrumental public management bodies.